Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Hypnosis Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum
Thin Forum
Alcohol Forum
InnerCircle Forum

Forging an Identity after a "Break Up".
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Sexy and Erotic Hypnosis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mind Link

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Forging an Identity after a "Break Up". Reply with quote

I've hinted in other posts that I had a Girl problem that could not be solved short of ending the relationship. (Rather provoking her to 'dumping' me). However, the end of This relationship coincides with the end (Or rather the start) of a new life. I didn't welcome this new beginnig at the time because I was afraid of loosing her, now that I have, I'm not so worried about the future, but I'd also like to "steer" it a certain direction. Especially when it comes to initiating a relationship. I've learned a lot from the "Failure" of this relationship and I think I might have conquered (or atleast survived) my greatest fears, and I don't want to squander it.

I'm heading back to school, but before I plunge into the unknown, I'm thinking about re-inventing my persona like Bruce Wayne did in "Batman Begins", or the guy in "The Last Samurai" or Duncan McCleod from "the Highlander". I basically need to tap into some of my strenghts. So it might not necessarily be a Romantic, Sexy, Erotic Hypnosis script that I need.

What I've learned.
Most guys are encouraged to go for "nice" girls, but my relationships with this type has usually ended in disasters. I just can't seem to read their signals properly. Even the "Intuition" I've gained from the "Remote Seduction" CD is overpowered by wishful thinking, or a misinterpretation of their signals. I want to know how do I avoid them entirely.
Ironically, I'm more confident with those unattainably attractive than the "Girl next door". Mainly because I feel I don't have anything to loose, I may flirt persistently but I don't invest emotion. So when It turns out to be a bust just the idea that I got close to such a woman / girl is reward enough. With a girl with a shy demeanor, I smell their insecurities and it somehow becomes mine. My fear of loosing someone so nice has made me do some stupid things (call or e-mail frequently, and some even dumber things). How do I stay level headed enough not to do these things that boarderline on "stalking"?. Hence the Mental discipline I mentioned earlier.
Mind Link

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manifesting

In the post above I've mentioned the "weaknesses" I've discovered and hope to find a suggestion (even a small affirmation would suffice) to overcome them. Now here are some potential strenghts.

Ok. I've tried the "Remote Seduction" CD as well as the "Inner Magnetism session" I also tried a session by Victoria Weizel (sp?) on how to attract my soulmate. Unfortunately with the latter I tend to assume it's someone and I find myself mistaken. With the "Remote Seduction" and "Inner Magnetism" It seems like I either have to make sure the room is uninteruptable, or I have to test it in an emotional "Battlefield".

I'm pretty sure you're correct and my Higher self is guiding me away from this girl, but my "Lower" self prefers a submissive automaton of this girl over any potential soulmate. And when I write a list of traits I'd like to have in an ideal partner they tend to be the face of one celebrity, the voice of another, the fashion sense of another ect....(again this is where that mental discipline I need comes back) OR the very same girl I had a problem with, but with a completely different personality.

http://kaelphas.multiply.com/

However, Like I've said, I'm a fairly good painter and I'm very good at creating fictional characters (Both on canvas and in writing) When I create there I'm on the zone. I also have an erotic scene in my mind that I CAN put into paper like it's a screenplay of a movie (and it's erotic without being gratuitous). I'd like to do more than use my talents to attract the opposite sex. I'd actually like to use my paintings and my sci-fi novel as a tool to manifest the kind of partler I'd like to have. (Like when you write a question before a Dream programming session) investing a painting with a ball of energy, Or remotely send the images in my books and fanfics into their minds)
Mind Link

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lastly I have a Tickling Fetish

Now I don't want a cure for this. Nor do I want some "secret room" to experience this (Or rather I don't want to keep this 'in the dark'). Infact I'm proud of my little quirk. I think my fetish is actually a good thing; This is why: I can tell a girl with a straight face that I don't want to get into her pants. Now how do I get THAT point across. How do I attract women who want to be tickled or are curious about it.
Like I've mentioned above I'm attracted to women who are assertive, confident, honest, aware of their attractiveness (Not vain, just aware that they have a 'power' over the opposite sex) but at the same time ticklish. They could be a punk, an athlete, a martial arts or yoga instructor, ect... but I'd like to think of them as super heroines to which my fingers are seductive kryptonite. Someone that acts tough but secretly enjoy being tickled.
Mind Link

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any advice on the "training" I can do to make this all happen?
ohmmmm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you good luck. You might want to purchase Wendi's self hypnosis tapes to help you get into an alpha mind state and ask yourself...."If I were married or dating a girl like blah blah blah how would I have done it." You might get some answere about joining a yoga class... Advertising for certain specific type people in on-line dating services.... that kind of stuff. Also, in your meditatinve/hypnotic state feel the woman's breath, holding her hand, and etc. Finally, join her in laughter and then get out of trance and forget about it. Don't dwell on it, but take action. Let your gut and your heart lead you to make most of the choices of action in this regard.

Thinking about her or whatever you want constantly is really a negative. It should be your sincere wish that this or something better for all people including yourself be added to your vision. I sincerely believe that when you have a vision and your actions and attitude are working together, then magic begins to occur....

Best Wishes...
Mind Link

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

It may seem like I'm obsessing over this woman (along with my other recent posts) and looking for some mind control thing. but I'm not. Atleast I'm trying not to.
Flippper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: Forging an Identity after a "Break Up". Reply with quote

Mind Link wrote:
I'm heading back to school, but before I plunge into the unknown, I'm thinking about re-inventing my persona like Bruce Wayne did in "Batman Begins", or the guy in "The Last Samurai" or Duncan McCleod from "the Highlander". I basically need to tap into some of my strenghts. So it might not necessarily be a Romantic, Sexy, Erotic Hypnosis script that I need.
Do you think who you are is not enough? I think in everyone there is always room for some improvement in some areas, but a clean sweep seems rather harsh. You were good enough as you are to attract the girl you liked. Instead of a radical change, why not just work on what caused your "disasters" with nice girls? Is it possible you assumed they were not open to your fetish so you caused the actions that led up to the 'disasters'? Is it possible they were not the 'right' ones for you and they just didn't work out? Instead of trying to read their signals, why not ask them what they mean? Maybe you are putting too much importance on them, why not ask yourself "what would I do if they were a just a female friend, what would I say, do, act like?" then behave accordingly...they are only people, not Goddesses. That should take a lot of pressure off of you and your expectations of who/what they are and should be.

Quote:
Ironically, I'm more confident with those unattainably attractive than the "Girl next door". Mainly because I feel I don't have anything to loose, I may flirt persistently but I don't invest emotion. So when It turns out to be a bust just the idea that I got close to such a woman / girl is reward enough. With a girl with a shy demeanor, I smell their insecurities and it somehow becomes mine. My fear of loosing someone so nice has made me do some stupid things (call or e-mail frequently, and some even dumber things). How do I stay level headed enough not to do these things that boarderline on "stalking"?. Hence the Mental discipline I mentioned earlier.
It seems like you are psyching yourself out to the point that you cause the failure you fear. Try building up your approach and relationship as a friendship based one, like I mentioned above, ask yourself what you would do if she were simply a female friend in any given situation and act accordingly. Would you call her to ask her to a movie if she were a friend? Then you can do so with confidence to the girl you like and you should come off as secure and friendly. Any girl should respond positively to that. It takes the pressure off to be the person you hope they are going to like, and they will like you just fine.

If you are worried that you are calling or emailing too frequently, ask yourself if you would be doing that with a female friend, think of one specifically, and if you say 'maybe' or 'no' DON'T do it to the girl you are interested in. Don't make her the center of your universe, let her miss you a bit, it will keep her interest up. Let her wonder what you are up to now and then, try not to be too available. I know it's hard when you really like someone, but most people want what they have to work for or view as a rare commodity, it seems to work that way with people too. Make sure she is someone you really want to be with, someone worthy of you and don't waste your time on anyone who isn't. It's cheating you both.

Flippper
(the poster formerly known as Miz Cleo)
Mind Link

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically, my tickling fetish isn't the thing that they have a problem with. And once I get that part out of the way and they don't have a problem with it, I get this false sense of security I can progress further into the relationship.

Ideally I don't want to clean slate my persona. But since my life is changing radically, I don't have much of a choice. However, I'd like to access a part of me I usually keep buried, the part that usually comes out when I sing sad love songs. I've been told I rationalise too much, so I wonder how do I access a wizdom or knowledge "quicker" than thinking, that I could use in these awkward situations?
Flippper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind Link wrote:
Ironically, my tickling fetish isn't the thing that they have a problem with. And once I get that part out of the way and they don't have a problem with it, I get this false sense of security I can progress further into the relationship.
Maybe you are moving too fast and your idea of progressing is more advanced than most folks? Not sure since I don't know you, but maybe if you take it a day at a time as friends, the other person will do the progressing and take the guesswork out. Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Ideally I don't want to clean slate my persona. But since my life is changing radically, I don't have much of a choice. However, I'd like to access a part of me I usually keep buried, the part that usually comes out when I sing sad love songs. I've been told I rationalise too much, so I wonder how do I access a wizdom or knowledge "quicker" than thinking, that I could use in these awkward situations?

So you just want to know how to let your 'true' self out into the daylight? As your life changes your persona will automatically adjust, I don't think you need to worry about that part of it. Akward situations are only what you make them. You could try mentally rehearsing how you would like to behave in any given situation, or see yourself behaving as someone you know who seems to always do and say the right thing. If you can imagine yourself accomplishing this, it will become automatic for you if you rehearse it enough, just like firedrills in school. Your brain will go on autopilot and it will just happen.

It sounds like you are afraid to just be yourself, for whatever reasons. Think how nice it will be to let your hair down and be you, without worrying 'what if' someone finds out who you really are. When they see the real you, and like that person, you will feel great. There will always be people who like you and dislike you no matter who you are, accept that and feel good about it.

Flippper
(the poster formerly known as Miz Cleo)
Mind Link

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using the "Magnetism" session lately.

as well as the "Attract your soulmate" Session by Victoria Wiezel.

With the latter I've just been reading it, so I wonder if there's any music I could use as an acompanyment as I'm reading the script.
Wendi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading a script just wont put you into trance and make the changes happen. you really need to relax and be total still and quiet as you listen to the hypno session.

Wendi
Mind Link

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately The Magnetism and Remote Seduction sessions are in the CD. I also have a Meditainment CD I've been using, But I wonder if I could consciously "Bend it" into a Soulmate Meditation.
Wendi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you could do that, just change the intention of it and let yourself change the way you imagine the scenarios.

Wendi
Mind Link

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one Image that comes to my mind when thinking of meeting my "Soulmate" Isn't even a Romantic Image.

It's that scene in "Star Trek First Contact" When the Vulcan ship lands on Earth to meet Zephram Cochrane after his Warp Flight.
Wendi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, now it is all beginning to make sense.

Are you a hard core trekkie? (not sure how to spell it)
If so, this could factor into your inability to find a mate.

Wendi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Sexy and Erotic Hypnosis All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: