Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Hypnosis Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum
Thin Forum
Alcohol Forum
InnerCircle Forum

Pelvic and rectal pain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Health and hypnosis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Pelvic and rectal pain Reply with quote

Dear Wendi I just bought your CD's I like very much.
I have been having pain for more than 3 years , do you think continuing listening to the CD's might help me?
I do feel very relaxed afterwards.
Maybe somebody else has similar pain and I would appreciate and answer.
I am 73years old ( young )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of pain is a mental thing. If you can convince yourself that it's not there through relaxation, it would definitely help.
CheLucero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Pelvic and rectal pain Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Wendi I just bought your CD's I like very much.
I have been having pain for more than 3 years , do you think continuing listening to the CD's might help me?
I do feel very relaxed afterwards.
Maybe somebody else has similar pain and I would appreciate and answer.
I am 73years old ( young )

Pain is a multi-level phenomena which includes not only the actual pain signals in your nervous system, but also how your brain interprets those signals. Hypnosis can absolutely be extremely beneficial in reducing and eliminating pain. Briefly, there are 3 main areas in the brain that hypnosis can target for reducing and eliminating pain. That's the thalamus (sensory gateway), the somatasensory cortex (physical sensation) and the anterior cingulate cortex (anguish).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Health and hypnosis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: