Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Hypnosis Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum
Thin Forum
Alcohol Forum
InnerCircle Forum

Forging an Identity after a "Break Up".
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Sexy and Erotic Hypnosis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mind Link

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE Reply with quote

Flippper wrote:
Mind Link wrote:
Ok, I was reading the "Idiots Guide to Dating" and I just realised this girl was being "Passive Aggressive" with me. The actions , the motivations, It all makes sense now. I'm worried a remote seduction session will (Or any attempt to save her from herself) might inadvertently fix the fatal flaws on her current relationship (which I don't want to do)

I've been thinking that sometimes we just attach too much importance to people, experiences or thoughts. Ulitmately, things happen as they are supposed to, we can do what we might to hopefully arrange them to our liking, but if we fail to accomplish this, we should accept that things are as they should be. Fatalistic, perhaps, but I find it to be the best way to be happy and somewhat satisfied with life rather than feeling we have missed out, screwed up or that things never turn out right. A positive attitude is one of the biggest assets you can possess, IMO.

Ok I've dealt with my situation one Baggage at a time. So Far there is one more major hurdle I have to get past, before being open to the right one. I still actively seek out HER TYPE! Or atleast the ones I see as the type she belongs. I talked to a person big on horoscopes, who's of the same sign as her; and she told me this specific woman acts on gut instinct rather than logic (as she has), avoids confrontations, but bears no grudges.

I've been doing some self hypnosis on attracting my soulmate, but the first 5 traits I'd like my ideal partner to have are hers.
Mind Link

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wendi wrote:
OK, now it is all beginning to make sense.

Are you a hard core trekkie? (not sure how to spell it)
If so, this could factor into your inability to find a mate.

Wendi

I am pleased to report that ever since JJ Abrams came up with Star Trek IX a whole lot of women have either become Trekkies or Think they're trekkies.

Maybe that Large Scale Remote Seduction thing I've been doing has been working.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Sexy and Erotic Hypnosis All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: