Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Hypnosis Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum
Thin Forum
Alcohol Forum
InnerCircle Forum

Is it possible to undo hypnosis?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Questions for Wendi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saulekas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Is it possible to undo hypnosis? Reply with quote

Hi,
Is it possible to undo hypnosis if a person doesn't like the effect the session gave?

Saulius
Wendi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it sure is.
You can ask the mind to find the previous state, bring all the feelings and emotions back into place.
WHy do you ask?

Wendi
saulekas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask, because I had a bad experience with one hypnosis tape made by a famous mentalist, nlpist etc., it was NOT your tape. It was supposed to make me feel good and it did, but I felt like I lost my emotions. The feeling was like somebody pressed a "pause" button and I was all the time experiencing the same, a bit higher than normal mood. And when the evening comes I start to feel bad in the area of the heart, but the good feeling still continues, so it's like feeling good and observing a bad feeling. I wanted to find an answer how to come back to the previous state. I went into trance gave suggestions to return to previous state, but it didn't work. I felt like in a psycho-jail. Finally I returned to normal state by meditating for 10-15min 3 days in a row. Now I am totally confused about hypnosis, meditation, nlp, everything.

Saulius
Wendi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If I were helping you, I would ask your mind to find the most useful and productive state of mind, integrate all the elements of that state, release the conflicts, take you into the future when that is all working well and you are BETTER than before, experience it fully and deeply... then ask your mind to gather the resources it needs to make the adjustments.

You dont necesarily need to go back to a former state, but you can integrate the good, find the conflicts in your mind that are causing these feelings and move forward.

Wendi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Questions for Wendi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: