Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Hypnosis Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum
Thin Forum
Alcohol Forum
InnerCircle Forum

asthma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Health and hypnosis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cansom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: asthma Reply with quote

i have really severe asthma and i was wondering if hypnosis can lower my asthma or even cure it
Wendi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have many people who have reduced the severity of their asthma with hypnosis. Lots of evidence and research is available.

I have a program that has helped a lot of people with this, even if they are skeptical about it. The Allergy Freedom program is great... and has many elements of ending allergies and asthma.

Wendi

www.wendi.com/allergy
CheLucero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: asthma Reply with quote

cansom wrote:
i have really severe asthma and i was wondering if hypnosis can lower my asthma or even cure it

Common to all asthma attacks is extreme activation of the sympathetic nervous system (flight or fight). Hypnosis includes activation of the opposing nervous system, the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest). Hypnosis is an ideal way to deal with asthma, as it can teach you to create comfort and relaxation in your lungs intentionally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hypnosis Forum Forum Index -> Health and hypnosis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: