Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Thin Forum
Wendi.com
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum, Thin Forum, Alcohol Forum, InnerCircle Forum

Foods to eat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thin Forum Forum Index -> Nutrition and Guidance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bpratt555

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Foods to eat Reply with quote

A great place to start is with catabolic foods!Google it--You can copy/print a list.Juicing is great.I also started wok cooking again.You can never have too many fresh veggies!And of course-I couldnt do any of this w/o Wendi's tapes!I am so pumped-Ive been on every diet out there and made up some of my own.Years and years worth-I do believe Wendis program is my final answer.Im so ready-I have 50-60 lbs to shed.Another great find i have just discovered is Muesili!Im addicted and it is great for you nutritionally and gives you energy!So-Thats what im doing.4 days in im actually down 4 lbs and im eating like crazy but its catabolics.By George-I think ive FINALLY got it!
Wendi-I hope we can get this forum up ad running-I kow everyone gets busy-But it sure helps!! Razz
bpratt555

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Wendi-I am still trying to catch up on back posts-Forums-blogs etc--I do see for Mays Blog you actually have a list of the catabolic foods!GREAT!!!
Brenda Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thin Forum Forum Index -> Nutrition and Guidance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: