Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Thin Forum
Wendi.com
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum, Thin Forum, Alcohol Forum, InnerCircle Forum

Do I have to diet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thin Forum Forum Index -> Nutrition and Guidance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alisa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Do I have to diet? Reply with quote

I am not trying to sound negative--just stating a fact--I have not
been very successful at dieting. And lately, less so than ever.

My questions is: Will I release weight if I use the CD's and let it happen
naturally by changing my beliefs and way of thinking about food?

I have a lot to release -- about 100 pounds. If I have to follow a diet
I know I will BUT I do not want to do that the rest of my life...I want
to eat like a naturally thin person. I want to want the right foods and
not care about eating sugar and carbs....my main downfalls.

Thanks!
Alisa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me I found that the answer is NO!! Very Happy In fact whenever I try now to follow a "diet" I feel blah like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and I start wanting things that I know I shouldn't.

When I've just allowed myself to eat what I want, when I want and how I want, I find that I've been eating extremely healthy. I've started enjoying and craving things that I have never liked or even refused to eat in the past. ie~celery, green/red peppers, avacado, vegetable juice, hot whole grain foods. These things are now staples for me. But, not because I'm trying to start eating them, but because I just naturally want them.

As you continue with your sessions, you will start naturally finding/discovering what works for you, what your body wants/craves. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Postive thinking! Reply with quote

You are totally right in that it is not all about what you eat. Finding a good balance of a healthy diet and burning off more calories than you eat is the basic way to lose weight. This does involve sometimes a total lifestyle change and that can only be done by thinking positively and wanting this change. I mean really wanting it - not just because the dietician or doctor advised it. Unfortunately, in my experience, just dieting or just exercising may help you lose weight temporarily but you either have to continue this long term or be prepared that some weight you lost may come back. Wanting to eat the right foods and wanting to exercise is the best way to lose weight and be healthy for sure. Find the right plan for you and lose the weight steadily and healthily without the stress of crazy dieting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thin Forum Forum Index -> Nutrition and Guidance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: