Wendi Friesen CCHT
certified clinical Hypnotherapist, master hypnotist, trainer
916-933-0700
877-68-HAPPY

Thin Forum
Wendi.com
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit our Website www.wendi.com     Click here to bookmark this page

Visit one of our other forums:
Hypnosis Forum, Thin Forum, Alcohol Forum, InnerCircle Forum

Success with Zen of Thin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thin Forum Forum Index -> Your Success Stories - big and small
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_dea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Success with Zen of Thin Reply with quote

My name is Melissa and I purchased the Zen of Thin back in April 2008. I couldn't wait to tear into it! I was SO ready to let go of the weight, change my lifestyle habits and get out what felt like a huge rut. I listened to the CD's and watched the DVD exactly as I was told to, I wrote everyday in my journal...the perfect student! I was disapointed with the weight loss didn't seem to happen...I was still in the same jeans one month later. But something else was happening, something amazing. My priorities were shifting, I was demending time for myself, for my health. I began to run every morning, I hit the gym for 30 minutes several times per week and I felt so different. I had so much more energy and confidence. Gradually the fact that the weight did not appear to be budging got to me and I stopped listening to the CD's. Strange enough, I felt drawn to begin listening to the CD's again, three weeks ago, the end of June. Wendi's reasuring voice seemed to say, "so you took a break, no big deal, let's get going now..." and so I began to write again in my journal and listen to the CD's in no particualar order. I found myslef in the fitness isle at the store and purchased two 3lb weights, protien powder and ground flax meal. That has been my only noticable diet change, I make a frozen fruit protien smoothie for breakfast every morning. This week someone I work with commented to me that I was looking thinner, and it prompted me to step on the scale: 14 lbs less! I am amazed! The beginning weight, March 21, 2008 175, Today, July 12 161! I have so much gratitude to you Wendi for producing such high quality hypnosis materials! Thank you! I am a firm believer in hypnosis and even when I stopped listening to them, I thought to myself, I must be missing something. It wasn't a matter of failure, rather it was not yet having found all of the puzzle peices to create success. I would love a session on enhancing my inner ability to visualize my body thinner...I find this to be a my current challenge, how to have a more vivid inner image. Anyway, I hope to see more people posting here!

Melissa
Annette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thank you for this note! I am considering to buy this set....and your
comments helped confirm it is the right thing to do for me NOW!
Keep doing it! Very Happy
bjkirschn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: This continues to happen to me. Reply with quote

I don't know if you need to be awake and not sleepy while listening, but the cd's did not work for me right away. 2 years later, I have probably listened to the cd's hundreds of times. maybe sometimes I want to be hypnotized too much, dont know, but keep it going, It will work and you will be amazed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thin Forum Forum Index -> Your Success Stories - big and small All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: